Mon General / Mon Health offers free Wi-Fi for our patients and guests. Part of our corporate Vision is to provide the best possible experience for patients and family members who utilize our services, as well as for other guests and visitors.
For your convenience, connectivity is available throughout the hospital and most of our physician offices and clinics, including patient rooms, visitor lobbies, waiting areas, and dining areas.
* Please note that our Guest Wireless provides an unsecured connection to the Internet.
Accessing Our Guest Wireless
- Turn on your wireless-enabled device.
- Your wireless connection may detect the MGHGuest network automatically.
- If it doesn’t detect it automatically, use the network properties of your wireless connection to add the SSID MGHGuest with open authentication and no data encryption. Please refer to you hardware’s user documentation for further assistance. The staff at Mon General locations is not permitted to guide you on which settings might be appropriate for your device.
- Once you are connected, open a web browser and you will automatically be redirected to the MGH Acceptable Use Policy and Disclaimer Pager. If not, try MonGeneral.com.