Spinal Conditions / Back Pain
At Mon General, we take a conservative approach to spinal conditions and back pain. The vast majority of patients we see with back pain are not candidates for spinal surgery--almost 99% of the patients we see can be treated with more conservative methods and without surgery. Our philosophy is to educate our patients about their condition and treatment options, and then allow them to choose their treatment from the options we present.
We treat a wide range of spinal conditions, including:
- Herniated discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Compression fractures
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spine cysts and tumors
- Spine fractures and infections
- Slipped vertebrae (spondylolisthesis)
When it is necessary to operate to effectively treat your spinal condition or injury, we have the expertise and experience to perform many back and spine procedures, including:
- Spinal fusion
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Posterior cervical decompression
- Kyphoplasty / vertebroplasty
- Spinal cord simulator implantation
- Epidural steroid injections (esi)
Learn more about minimally invasive spine surgery.
Learn more about minimally invasive spinal fusion.
Learn more about minimally invasive scoliosis surgery.
Learn more about minimally invasive lumbar discectomy.